Our doctors are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. Their training ensures that your procedure is done with the utmost skill yielding outstanding results.
Suffolk Plastic Surgeons, P.C. and its’ physicians; Dr. Hilton C. Adler, Dr. Stephen F. Coccaro, Dr. Kenneth C. Kneessy and our newest associate, Dr. Cristina Dracea, are affiliated with the following hospitals:
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital: 75 No. Country Rd. Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (631)473-1320
- St. Charles Hospital: 200 Belle Terre Rd. Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (631)474-6000
- University Hospital at Stony Brook: 101 Nicolls Rd. Stony Brook, NY 11784 (631)689-8333
- St. Catherine of Sienna: 50 NY-25A Smithtown, NY 11787 (631)862-3000
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital: 101 Hospital Rd. Patchogue, NY 11787 (631)654-7100
**Although the doctors are affiliated with these hospitals, they are not "employees". As such, they are not required to accept the same insurance plans. **
Currently, Dr. Adler, Dr. Coccaro and Dr. Kneessy are participating in:
- HIP (Not the SelectCare Plans)
- NYS WORKER’S COMPENSATION
- NYS NO-FAULT
Dr. Dracea's enrollment in the above insurance plans is pending. In addition, she will also be a participating provider with Aetna, Cigna and United Healthcare. Please contact our office for further information.
Our fee schedule is derived using the 80th to 85th percentile of FairHealth. Our complete fee schedule is available upon request.
Visit our Surgeon’s individual pages and learn why our patients choose Suffolk Plastic Surgeons, PC for qualifications, experience, and results.