Our doctors are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible. Their training ensures that your procedure is done with the utmost skill yielding outstanding results.
Suffolk Plastic Surgeons, P.C. and its’ surgeons; Dr. Hilton C. Adler, Dr. Stephen F. Coccaro and Dr. Kenneth C. Kneessy are affiliated with the following hospitals:
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital: 75 North Country Rd. Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (631)473-1320
- St. Charles Hospital: 200 Belle Terre Rd. Port Jefferson, NY 11777 (631)474-6000
- University Hospital at Stony Brook: 101 Nicolls Rd. Stony Brook, NY 11784 (631)689-8333
- St. Catherine of Sienna: 50 NY-25A Smithtown, NY 11787 (631)862-3000
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital: 101 Hospital Rd. Patchogue, NY 11787 (631)654-7100
**Although the doctors are affiliates, they are not “on staff” or “employees” of the hospitals. They are not required to accept the same insurance plans. **
Currently, ALL of the physicians of Suffolk Plastic Surgeon, P.C. are participating in:
- NYS WORKER’S COMPENSATION
- NYS NO-FAULT
Our fee schedule is derived using the 80th to 85th percentile of FairHealth. Our complete fee schedule is available upon request.
Visit our Surgeon’s individual pages and learn why our patients choose Suffolk Plastic Surgeons for qualifications, experience, and results.